Retail Sales Associate (Vancouver and Surrey)
Turnabout’s 43 years of success are thanks to a focus on constant innovation and community. We advocate for buying and reselling quality label clothing and accessories which retain their value and believe that this is an important component of a more sustainable lifestyle.
We are seeking a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales, that has a love for fashion and understands the importance of customer service. We believe that our greatest assets are in the people working in our stores. If you have a style and flair for fashion, an energetic personality and want to be part of a fun and dynamic team with career opportunities and new challenges:
Turnabout is the place for you!
- Have a warm, friendly demeanor and you enjoy relationship-building… and sales!
- Natural talent for styling and a love for luxury brands
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction
- Are flexible, reliable and are able to work within retail store hours (including at least one weekend day)
- Perficient Computer knowledge (preferably POS systems)
- Able to multitask
- Strive to build lasting customer relationships
- Are physically able to stand for long periods of time with some lifting involved
What you’ll do:
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keep clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in English
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Availability to work flexible shifts
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Benefits Package (full time employees)
- RRSP matching Program (full time employees)
- Ongoing fashion education
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time