Sandler Sales Foundations Workshop
The Surrey Board of Trade is a SPONSOR ONLY of this event. This event is not hosted by the Surrey Board of Trade. Please contact the event hosts noted below for details.
Don't let past sales mistakes haunt your future.
CONSISTENTLY ARRANGE SALES
Lacking a sales process can leave the sales force feeling like they can't put their sales numbers together. Learn to challenge the business environment and keep sales efforts organized and growing.
Please join us as we offer time-tested sales techniques to navigate today’s competitive sales climate. In this provocative workshop, you’ll be armed with tools for real-world success and energized for the road ahead.
- Learn the behaviors, attitudes, and techniques of interpersonal communication needed to be more successful in sales.
- Create mutual respect between yourself and the prospect in an honest, non-manipulative exchange of information.
- Use a selling system that is in both party's best interest to generate an outcome for each call.
- Qualify "suspects" for your time and efforts to shorten your selling cycle and take control of the process.
- Ask effective questions that help the prospect discover the right solution and close the sale.
- Negotiate to hold margins and avoid selling on price.