Sandler Sales Foundations Program
This event is not hosted by the Surrey Board of Trade. Please contact the event hosts noted below for details.
Now is the time to maximize your sales opportunities by overcoming problems like:
“People are just taking longer to make decisions right now.”
“Let’s just get their business and then they’ll order from us again next time.”
“Nothing’s working but I don’t know what else I can do.”
SALES CURES JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING
In the new modern economy, every sales opportunity counts. Lacking a sales process can leave the sales force feeling like they can't put their sales numbers together. Learn to challenge the business environment and keep sales efforts organized and growing.
For sales professionals and sales leaders contemplating how to react in the new economy, taking care of their people and customers must be a top priority. Even as they manage that reality, sales professionals and leaders also need to adjust how their organizations sell in the face of new customer habits and trying economic times.
Please join us as we offer time-tested sales techniques to navigate today’s competitive sales climate. In this provocative live online training, you’ll be armed with tools for real-world success and energized for the road ahead.
- Learn the behaviors, attitudes, and techniques of interpersonal communication needed to be more successful in sales.
- Create mutual respect between yourself and the prospect in an honest, non-manipulative exchange of information.
- Use a selling system that is in both party's best interest to generate an outcome for each call.
- Qualify "suspects" for your time and efforts to shorten your selling cycle and take control of the process.
- Ask effective questions that help the prospect discover the right solution and close the sale.
- Negotiate to hold margins and avoid selling on price.