October 30, 2020 - Digital Surrey Development Industry Dialogue
The Surrey Board of Trade will virtually host the 4th Surrey Development Industry Forum on Friday, October 30, 2020, from 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. The Surrey Board of Trade started this event to have a collaborative dialogue with city officials and the development industry to ensure Surrey continues to be the best place to invest in.
Hear about development perspective from expert panelists:
- Michael Geller, President, The Geller Group
- Carla Guerrera, Founder & CEO, Purpose Driven Development & Planning
- Ozzie Jurock, Chairman, Jurock Case Realty Investment Inc.
- haran Sethi, President & Chief Visionary Officer, Tien Sher Group of Companies
- Jérôme Thibaudeau, Manager, Business Transformation, City of Surrey
Reserve your seats now!
Event payment is due upon registration. Cancellations for event attendance, sponsorship, or exhibitor space will not be refunded. An event registration is considered a commitment to pay. While event registration is non-refundable, cancellations before three full business days of the event may be eligible for a credit towards a future event. Some exclusions apply!