October 29, 2021 - Surrey Development Industry Dialogue
The Surrey Board of Trade will host the 5th Surrey Development Industry Forum on Friday, October 29, 2021, from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. The Surrey Board of Trade started this event to have a collaborative dialogue with government officials and the development industry to ensure Surrey continues to be the best place to invest in.
- Hon. David Eby, Attorney General and Minister Responsible for Housing
- Jill Atkey, BC Non-Profit Housing
- Anne McMullin, Urban Development Institute of BC
- Michael von Hausen, MVH Urban Planning and Design Inc.
- All Provincial Health Order guidelines in effect on the day of the event will be adhered to.
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless seated at your table.
- On the date of the event, you must be fully vaccinated to attend. Your BC Vaccine Card and photo ID must be presented upon entry.
- All SBOT staff, venue staff and other vendors at the event are required to be fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to distance seats as much as possible in the event space.
- Anyone not adhering to our health & safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- Refunds will not be issued if you are removed or denied admittance for failure to comply with health & safety protocols.
Event payment is due upon registration. Cancellations for event attendance, sponsorship, or exhibitor space will not be refunded. Event registration is considered a commitment to pay. While event registration is non-refundable, cancellations before three full business days of the event may be eligible for a credit towards a future event. Some exclusions apply.