October 28, 2022 - Surrey Development Industry Forum: Challenges and Solutions to BC's Housing Crisis
The Surrey Board of Trade will host the 6th Surrey Development Industry Forum on Friday, October 28, 2022, from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. The Surrey Board of Trade started this event to have a collaborative dialogue with government officials and the development industry to ensure Surrey continues to be the best place to invest in.
The conversation will centre around BC's housing crisis and possible solutions to alleviate the extreme challenges being faced.
- Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Housing and Diversity and Inclusion, Government of Canada
- Doug Tennant, CEO, UNITI
- Trevor Hargreaves, Senior Vice President of Government Relations, Marketing and Communications, British Columbia Real Estate Association
- Tegan Smith, Principal, Channel Consulting
- All Provincial Health Order guidelines in effect on the day of the event will be adhered to.
- Anyone not adhering to our health & safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- Refunds will not be issued if you are removed or denied admittance for failure to comply with health & safety protocols.
Event payment is due upon registration. Cancellations for event attendance, sponsorship, or exhibitor space will not be refunded. Event registration is considered a commitment to pay. While event registration is non-refundable, cancellations before three full business days of the event may be eligible for a credit towards a future event. Some exclusions apply.
Date and Time
Friday Oct 28, 2022
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
Friday, October 28, 2022
11:30am - registration and buffet
12:00 - 2:00pm - program
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
15269 104 Avenue, Surrey
Member Table of 6: $390 + GST
Corporate Member Table of 6: $500 + GST
Non-Members: $75 + GST
Non-Member Table of 6: $450 + GST
Corporate Non- Member Table of 6: $600 + GST
*Corporate tables include company logo on-screen and at the table at the event.