October 28, 2022 - Surrey Development Industry Dialogue
The Surrey Board of Trade will host the 6th Surrey Development Industry Forum on Friday, October 28, 2022, from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. The Surrey Board of Trade started this event to have a collaborative dialogue with government officials and the development industry to ensure Surrey continues to be the best place to invest in.
The conversation will centre around BC's housing crisis and possible solutions to alleviate the extreme challenges being faced.
- Angela Cooke, Associate Deputy Minister of Housing, Government of BC
- Marc Lee, Senior Economist, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, BC Office
- Johnna Sparrow, Aboriginal Relations Advisor, Aquilini Development
- All Provincial Health Order guidelines in effect on the day of the event will be adhered to.
- Anyone not adhering to our health & safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- Refunds will not be issued if you are removed or denied admittance for failure to comply with health & safety protocols.
Event payment is due upon registration. Cancellations for event attendance, sponsorship, or exhibitor space will not be refunded. Event registration is considered a commitment to pay. While event registration is non-refundable, cancellations before three full business days of the event may be eligible for a credit towards a future event. Some exclusions apply.