November 29, 2021 - BC Liberal Leadership Election Candidates Dialogue
Name: November 29, 2021 - BC Liberal Leadership Election Candidates Dialogue
Date: November 29, 2021
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM PST
Website: View our Covid Safety Plan
Registration: Register Now
Surrey is going to be the largest city in British Columbia by 2030. The BC Liberal Leadership election, with voting taking place on February 3rd, 2022, and ending February 5th, 2022, matters to Surrey because of our diversified industry base, human capital, and international access points by land, water and air. The Surrey Board of Trade is a non-partisan business organization. It is important though that future political party leaders understand the importance of Surrey to BC's economy. This is the reason why we are hosting a political party leadership debate. We will do this also for the main political parties in the future. We want to know where they stand on significant issues important to Surrey businesses.
COVID debt, business and job creation, labour issues, climate change costs, the need to invest in infrastructure, while expediting project approval requires serious, bold strategies to grow our economy.
We hope you can attend this IN PERSON event
If you have a question that you want asked, please email it to email@example.com
NOTE: Verified Vaccination confirmation will be required. The Surrey Board of Trade reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone that is not adhering to safety protocols.
Health & Safety Protocols
- All Provincial Health Order guidelines in effect on the day of the event will be adhered to.
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless seated at your table.
- On the date of the event, you must be fully vaccinated to attend. Your BC Vaccine Card and photo ID must be presented upon entry.
- All SBOT staff, venue staff and other vendors at the event are required to be fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to distance seats as much as possible in the event space.
- Anyone not adhering to our health & safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- Refunds will not be issued if you are removed or denied admittance for failure to comply with health & safety protocols.