November 15, 2019 - VISAFF: 2nd Annual Business and Tech Day
Join industry experts as they share their experiences and expertise with both traditional and alternative distribution options for your feature, short film or web series. The panel will discuss production & post-production considerations that can affect your distribution opportunities.
With so many options available today from traditional media distribution to OTT platforms and social media, creators have the ability to reach a larger audience than ever before. During this panel our experts will walk you through the distribution process in the digital age, and share their tried and true tips for getting your project in front of audiences. We'll also explore the production planning process and considerations to be made at the starting line of a project.
10:00am-10:30am: Registration + Coffee
10:30am-11:00am: Opening Remarks + Speaker
11:00am-12:00pm: Industry Panel moderated by Jason Lee
Vice-President, BC Industrial Relations -CMPA( Canadian Media Producers Association)
- John Dippong- Telefilms Canada National Project Lead Western Region + Ontario
- Monica Keen- Business Analyst- Canada Media Fund
- Raymond Massey- Massey Productions
- Paul Armstrong- Crazy8
- 12:00pm-12:30pm Working Lunch
- 12:30pm 01:30pm Roundtable Networking led by Surrey Board of Trade CEO- Anita Huberman