March 30, 2017 - QuickBooks for Business
Does you business use QuickBooks to manage your accounts but want to learn more? Do you need an simple accounting software for your business? Attend this session to learn how to optimize and enhance your use of QuickBooks. This session will cover how to:
- Maximize QuickBooks and customize it for your business.
- Sutomate key functions to save time.
- Set up the chart of accounts, make items and services, and manage customer and vendor lists.
- Customize invoices, purchase orders, and sales receipts.
- Produce financial reports to measure business performance.
- Stay on top of receivables and payables.
- Automatically create invoices and receive credit card payments without any data entry.
- Manage payroll remittances and employee information.
- Simplify expense entry and account reconciliation – no more shoeboxes or manual data entry of receipts!
- Quickly and easily audit-proof your business by ensuring that you have all required documents.
- Compare your business’ performance to your competitors in the same revenue range and region.
- Create budgets and annual plans.
- Manage and track your inventory.
- Set your business up for success so that your annual tax preparation is accurate, timely, and frustration free.
- Should you convert from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online?