December 7, 2021 - Surrey and South Fraser Economic Region Transportation Priorities with New TransLink CEO
Join the Surrey Board of Trade in an in-person business lunch with new TransLink CEO Kevin Quinn. In his first keynote address south of the Fraser, Kevin will highlight plans to reconnect a vibrant region of today and tomorrow while underscoring TransLink's plans to meet the evolving transportation
Join us to learn more about
Kevin Quinn is the Chief Executive Officer of TransLink, Metro Vancouver's award-winning transportation authority.
As CEO, Kevin oversees the management, planning, and delivery of a growing world-class transportation network that includes bus, SkyTrain, SeaBus, HandyDART, and West Coast Express transit services, along with five regional bridges, walking and cycling paths, and the major road network.
Before joining TransLink, Kevin served as Administrator and Chief Executive Officer of the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA), one of the largest multi-modal transit systems in the United States.
Kevin holds a master's degree in Public Policy from Johns Hopkins University. He has been a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) since 2010 and is recognized as one of Mass Transit magazine's Top 40 under 40 transit professionals.
- All Provincial Health Order guidelines in effect on the day of the event will be adhered to.
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless seated at your table.
- On the date of the event, you must be fully vaccinated to attend. Your BC Vaccine Card and photo ID must be presented upon entry.
- All SBOT staff, venue staff and other vendors at the event are required to be fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to distance seats as much as possible in the event space.
- Anyone not adhering to our health & safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- Refunds will not be issued if you are removed or denied admittance for failure to comply with health & safety protocols.