August 28, 2019 - Training on Environmental Process in BC
Are you interested in environmental consulting and investigations? Are you seeking career opportunities in the environmental field? If you are or know of an environmental professional, graduate or newcomer, then this is a must-attend training.
Participants will receive a formal Certificate of Completion that can be applied towards Professional Development Credits.
Participants in this interactive training will learn:
1. The environmental sampling process from the collection of samples to submission and review of analytical results.
2. Human health and ecological risk assessment processes in BC and the qualifications required to enter into the risk assessment field.
3. The environmental business in general and applicable BC environment laws, regulations, contaminated sites investigations, and remediation processes.
This training is presented by these field experts:
1. Jay Rao - Manager, Environmental Services, Exp Services Inc
2. Stefan Quaglia - President, Trillium Environmental Ltd.
3. Jasmeen Jatana - Business Development Representative, ALS Environmental