August 28, 2019 - Training on Environmental Process in BC
Are you interested in environmental consulting and investigations? Are you seeking career opportunities in the environmental field? If you are or know of an environmental professional, graduate or newcomer, then this is a must-attend training.
Participants will receive a formal Certificate of Completion that can be applied towards Professional Development Credits.
Participants in this interactive training will learn:
1. A general overview of the applicable laws, regulations, guidance documents and protocols for the contaminated site investigation process in BC, with some actual case studies.
2. Human health and ecological risk assessment process in BC for sites where contamination is left in place.
3. Laboratory analysis and quality assurance/quality control procedures for environmental samples.
This training is presented by these field experts:
1. Jay Rao - Manager, Environmental Services, Exp Services Inc
2. Stefan Quaglia - President, Trillium Environmental Ltd.
3. Jasmeen Jatana - Business Development Representative, ALS Environmental